1. Whilst every care and precaution is taken during boarding,responsibility can only be accepted at the owners risk.
2. Dogs will only be accepted with full vaccination against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Canine Parvovirus and Kennel Cough. Courses of vaccinations should be completed at least 2 weeks prior to boarding. (Please check your vaccination certificates and bring them with you when you check in your dog.)
3. Cats will only be accepted with full vaccination against Cat Flu (feline herpesvirus and feline calicivirus) and Feline Enteritis (feline panleukopenia virus). Courses of vaccinations and boosters should be completed at least 2 weeks prior to boarding. (Please check your vaccination certificates and bring them with you when you check in your cat.)
4. Veterinary attendance is assured and any treatment considered advisable will be carried out at the owners expense.
5. A full days board is charged for the days of arrival and departure unless collection takes place prior to 9.30am on the day of departure when no charge will be made for that day.
6. A deposit will be required within 14 days of making a booking. If a booking is made with less than 14 days notice, a deposit will be required at the time of booking. All deposits are non-refundable.
7. During peak times i.e. July/August/September, Christmas, Easter, Bank Holidays and school holidays, if a confirmed booking is cancelled with less than one months notice, a full booking charge will be applied. At any other time, if there is less than 7 days notice given, a cancellation fee of £25 per animal will be charged.
8. During peak seasons i.e. July/ August/September, Christmas, Easter, Bank Holidays and school holidays, if owners return before the end of the period for which their pet is booked, the full period will be charged for.